A LONGSTANDING EXPERTISE
We have been supporting our clients in the transformation of their organizations, business processes and associated information systems for more than fifteen years.
We assist our clients on the following business challenges:
- Energy transition (new energies, capacity market, smartgrids, local loop)
- Customer knowledge and new service offerings (market opening and the effects of the energy transition)
- Optimisation of distribution through communicating technologies
- Improvement of risk monitoring and optimisation of intervention management
The impact of technological developments:
- Choice and rationalisation of hardware and IT deployments
- Digitalisation of trades, communicating objects,
- Data processing: cloud solutions, Big Data,etc
- Strategic framework for IT
- Definition of business and IS roadmaps
- Business studies of the existing system, areas for improvement, IS mapping
- Process and quality organization
- Risk management
We help companies choose and integrate business solutions or ad hoc development on topics such as:
- Customer relationship management (CRM),
- Enterprise data management (ERP, EAM, ITSM),
- Data Science (AI, Dataviz, Big Data, MDM, Data Flow Management),
- Coordination and management of digitalization work (web and mobile customer care, Apps, CMS, web development)
- Compliance of IS with regulatory changes (Solvency II, SEPA, DSN, etc.)
- Digital Factory, UX UI Design, Legacy Remediation, etc.
- Scrum, ScrumBan
- Value Analysis
- Agile Coaching, Agile Project Platform etc
DESIGN - REALISATION
We help our customers meet the challenges of a rapidly changing industry while ensuring the long-term operation of their core system.
1.Implementation of measures that will make the energy transition a reality: smart metering, mobility platforms, smart grids, data plants, etc.
2.Operate and develop functionally and technically the systems at the heart of their operation: network supervision, metering / invoicing, intervention management, etc.
In practice, our team is involved in all project / operation phases, regardless of the methodologies used (Agile, SAFe, DevOps, "v" cycle, etc.)
- Project management and direction, agile@scale or MOA/MOE
- Framing/management of a product backlog
- Study of needs, functional and technical specifications
- Design and development (full stack developers, feature teams)
- Tests, Automated Tests, Release Management, Acceptance and Approval
- Deployment and user training
- Operational support level 2 and 3, MCO
- Change Management and Capitalization
Our customers are amongst the major players of the energy and environment industry: producers, marketers and managers of transmission and distribution networks and the recycling of water, waste, hydrocarbons and electricity.