SUCCEED IN YOUR CLOUD MIGRATION TO INNOVATE AND SUSTAINABLY EMBRACE NEW DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Are you ready to gain agility, profitability and creativity with the cloud?
For companies that want to achieve a deep and sustainable digital transformation of their business, migrating to the cloud is now imperative given the advantages that the cloud offers in terms of agility, cost reduction and innovation.
However, deploying the cloud at scale in a way that is both optimized and controlled, remains a challenge for almost half of the companies, 31% of whom say they are still in a start-up phase and 18% are only at the planning stage when it comes to the cloud. Among the obstacles encountered remain: data security, costs and lack of skills.*
Also to support you in the migration and modernization of your digital ecosystem, Talan has many experts who can help you understand your cloud issues and succeed in your digital transformation.
Do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about Talan's expertise in cloud and discover all of our references!
*Source: Denodo Global Cloud Survey 2020
Ensure the availability of efficient and flexible services in the face of changes in businesses, products and services
Nowadays, cloud environments are heterogeneous. Between SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, MBaaS... public, private, hybrid... "lift & shift" or total redesign... The offer is vast and the suppliers numerous.
In this context, companies want to be able to be sure that they opt for the solutions best suited to their activity in terms of their investment capacity, while ensuring that value creation is maintained throughout the migration journey. Several IS, business and organizational issues arise from this:
- How to maximize the adoption and efficiency of cloud uses within your organization?
> Demonstrate concretely how to take advantage of transformation and/or optimization opportunities
- How to have the profiles, skills, expertise and the right organization to be able to harness the full power of the Cloud and maximize the resilience of the IS?
> Identify and recruit the right profiles in a talent market that remains tense.
- How can cost control and economic performance be guaranteed?
> Reconcile reduced operational costs with maintaining quality of service.
- How to ensure the understanding and consideration of all components of the ecosystem?
> Bring insights and proven advice to guide choices.
- How to secure ROI and execution of migrations to the public cloud?
> Choose the most suitable and least disruptive options for the business lines.
To date, Talan supports many players in the private and public sectors in the development of their cloud projects.
To achieve this, our teams rely on market-leading solutions (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud...), and on change management methodologies adapted to each context.
- Definition of the Cloud strategy (public, private, hybrid) adapted to your needs and scalable.
- Selection of the best partners, technologies and tools to transform and to optimize the way you work.
- Optimization of the IT costs and maximization of your economic performance by taking into account your context (priorities, constraints, ...) as well as your specificities (sector, organization, operational and financial processes, tools ...).
- Operational management and security of your migrations to the Cloud.
- Development of the skills of your teams to allow you to exploit all the power of your Cloud.
- Management of the implementation of the technological bricks and development of your organization around the Cloud.
They trust us
Contact a cloud expert
Please complete the form to be contacted by a Cloud expert
Would you like to send us your application? Please use the unsolicited application form. Applications received via this form will not be forwarded.
Informations collected from this contact form are subject to data processing necessary to manage your application. These will be recorded and transmitted to the Marketing and Commercial Department within Talan Group. We invite you to complete only the information relevant to the processing of your request. You have the right to access, correct and delete your personal data, as well as the right of limitation and opposition for legitimate reasons to the processing of such data. You can exercise your rights by contacting our DPO at email@example.com. For more information on the management of your personal data and your rights, please consult our personal data protection policy.