Smart Automation - Boost your efficiency and unleash your teams' productivity
In light of the crisis and the acceleration of digitalisation, process automation (Smart Automation, RPA, Low Code) is becoming essential to improve the efficiency of organisations and relieve employees of heavy, time-consuming, repetitive activities that are difficult to carry out remotely.
This increase results in companies questioning:
- How can you improve your competitiveness and results while making your business faster and more systematic?
- How can you eliminate tasks that are frustrating, add little value and are a frequent source of errors for you and your employees?
- How can you improve your teams’ quality of life and limit your staff turnover while making their work meaningful again?
Smart Automation lets you simply and quickly automate a huge number of processes.
⇒ Contact our teams to run your difficulties by them and find out about the projects that we have already completed.
We needed to progress quickly to build development skills and we worked with Talan to provide us with profiles that are on the rare market. They were very responsive to bring us developers, to develop and best meet our business needs.
Gilbert Hannouche, Head of Process Automation RPA & AI - Crédit Agricole CIB
Benefits of process automation
Refocus on human action
- Automate low added value and time-consuming tasks.
- Reposition human resource
Improve process execution
- Shorten task processing times.
- Speed up execution times and make processes more reliable.
- Control the process value chain.
Increase your company’s capabilities
- Increase your working hour capacity.
- Manage ramp-ups of volumes through scalable solutions.
Why choose Talan?
Industrialise your automation
- Talan offers a unique, four-step process for identifying eligible processes and boosting your benefits.
- Implementation of RPA skills centres to work inhouse with your IT department and business line clients (finance, HR, etc.).
Analyse, develop and deploy quickly
- Two-to-six week implementation time, depending on the complexity of the process.
- We can form teams quickly and so lose no time in getting up to speed with your activities.
Train your teams and partner with the best experts in the market
- Over 100 trained and certified consultants and a continuous team training approach.
- Partnerships with major software companies.
Sample activities that can gain the most from Process Automation
Just a few examples of how Smart Automation can be applied to your business processes:
- Raising and settling invoices
- Regulatory checks and KYC
- Bank account opening processing
- Helping customer advisors to offer products and services appropriate to given profiles
- Producing financial reports
- Managing employee on-boarding and off-boarding: access, passes, form filling
- Managing recruitment monitoring
- Producing weekly summaries
- Managing recurring requests: sales administration, expenses, leave, pay slips
- Monitoring promotional campaigns (data collection and reporting, customer surveys)
- User decision-making assistance
- Managing data re-entry
- Managing suppliers
- Systems-based tendering
- Managing multi platform customer requests (telephone calls, emails, chat)
- Assisting call agents (account history)
- Managing customer complaints and disputes
- Collecting and extracting multi-application data (CRM, management, accounting)
Do you need to know if some of your processes can be automated?
VIDEO: Smart Transformation and Automation services at Talan
Through the interviews of our customers, partners and Smart Automation experts, learn how Talan can help transforming and automating your processes to achieve your goals : efficiency, resilience, innovation.
With the testimonies of :
- Jean-Pierre Beneche, Data Analytics & CRO business management of a Wealth Management Company
- Benoît Ouziel, Managing Director of Talan UK
- Brendan Leddy, Managing Director at Barley Harbour Limited
EXAMPLES OF ASSIGNMENTS WITH OUR CLIENTS
Automation of financial transactions via the Nintex tool
Julius Baer is a leading Swiss asset management group with a worldwide presence. The manual and time-consuming transaction tracking and approval process needed to be automated in order to reduce the risk of errors and allow Julius Baer's employees to focus on higher value-added tasks. Julius Baer International's risk management department therefore turned to Talan to find and implement an intelligent automation solution.Automation of financial transactions via the Nintex tool
Automate the transfer of complex data between 2 VIF applications
EURALIS is an agricultural and agri-food cooperative. Following the merge of the servers of several legal entities, the management expressed the need to merge two VIF applications. This merger involved a considerable transfer of data (+120.000 lines) on import and export functions not available as standard in the VIF ERP for reasons of complexity. The estimated workload for manual recovery was of 80 man-days on a 6 months period. The IT department decided to trust Talan to automate this data transfer.Automate the transfer of complex data between 2 VIF applications
Implementation of an RPA skills centre
Our client is the Crédit Agricole CIB, a major Paris-based investment bank. Its business teams had identified more than 300 processes to be automated, covering all the bank’s functions from front, middle and back office to cross-cutting functions. We set up a 15-person skills centre to automate these processes with UiPath, within a short adoption time frame – and got more than 100 processes up and running in the very first year.
Improved invoice processing performance
Our client is a major mass retailer that was having functional issues with its supplier payment invoicing chain. Our teams stepped in to improve its document acquisition and invoice reconciliation procedures and reduce the processing, search and resolution time associated with these work flows. Result: we reduced time spent and invoice processing costs by 30% and 50%, respectively.
Automation and integration of low value tasks
Our client is a family business in the luxury industry. Its management control team was covering and generating an increasing amount of data every day, while still carrying out many tasks manually. Our team did a comprehensive RPA diagnosis, assessing the potential for automation and how complex it would be. We delivered 100% time savings on these tasks for the client’s business teams.
Improved customer relations centre services
Our client is a major French social housing player. Its 20 strong customer service team was spending most of its time dealing with telephone enquiries. We successfully introduced automated processes for responding to specific requests, obtaining 95% accuracy in identifying reasons for calls and reducing call handling times by 60%.
Get in touch with an RPA expert
Please complete the form to be contacted by an RPA expert.
Would you like to send us your application? Please use the unsolicited application form. Applications received via this form will not be transferred.
Informations collected from this contact form are subject to data processing necessary to manage your application. These will be recorded and transmitted to the Marketing and Commercial Department within Talan Group. We invite you to complete only the information relevant to the processing of your request. You have the right to access, correct and delete your personal data, as well as the right of limitation and opposition for legitimate reasons to the processing of such data. You can exercise your rights by contacting our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the management of your personal data and your rights, please consult our personal data protection policy.